Quality Tax Preparation
Get the most out of your refund and let our professionals at Pronto Dollars handle your tax preparation. The process of preparing tax returns, often income tax returns, can be a complex process. Tax preparation may be done by the taxpayer with or without the help of tax preparation software and online services. However, even with all these technological advances in the tax industry, you just can’t beat the experience of a certified tax professional. Accuracy and getting the most for your money is key. Get your taxes done right, the first time, with one of our friendly local tax experts.
When you visit us for your tax filing needs, we will talk to you about your history and find ways to maximize your return. Here are some helpful items you can bring in, to make your visit smooth and quick!
Key Tax Preparation Checklist Items:
- Personal Information (SSN, Tax ID, recent address changes)
- Childcare records (including the provider’s tax ID number)
- Income of other adults in your home
- Education Payments (forms 1098-T, educational receipts, records of scholarships, student loan)
- Employment Information (W-2, 1099-MISC, Schedules K-1,)
- Expenses — check registers or credit card statements, and receipts
- Social security/RRB income (1099-SSA, RRB-1099)
- Savings and Investments (interest, dividend income)